South Beta Episode 7 is out there. In this episode we talked about a trip we were taking to Utah. This is yet another van episode, but the van had much more stuff in it, so there is much more background noise.
- Van updates – the swizzle swivel seat, and noise from the refrigerator.
- Traveling to Utah – Zack randomly invites himself on a trip, and we discuss why Utah.
- Discussing the small podcast audience we have, guess is about 12. Feel free to reach out if you want to sponsor email@example.com.
- A little about Zion National Park.
- Defining chossy rock and campusing.
- Talking about the Hurricave in Hurricane, UT.
- Wing suiting and Paragliding compared to Hiking Mount Dana.
- Talking about the Utah Falcon Guide vs. The Limestone Bible.
- Future plans for climbing France.
- Talking about The Wave in northern Arizona.
Here is a direct link to Episode 007.
Pictures from Great Basin and then Great Basin Bakery (coming…)